domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

My first post entirely written in english

Hi! First of all, sorry for my english level and grammatical errors. Wow, I'm so excited!! Okay okay, relax man, take it easy.
Well, sorry for give up the blog, I have too much stuff on my mind. Sincerely, I want to spend more hours with the blog and make quality content.
Chiefly, I'm going to post about BF4 (I hope, in the next days). Yes! That amazing game! In fact, here you have a video of me playing the Beta. (Sorry for the video quality, I don't know what happend with Sony Vegas)


So... more stuff... I want to talk about dadaism. 
I've made some crazy-curious-hilarious videos, and it means that I have to post it! And do more videos of this nature.
It's also possible that programming, HTML, and 3D/2D graphic design return to the blog.
That's all. If anyone has read this, thanks!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario